Olympic Mountains Seaplane Tour from Lake Washington
The Olympic Mountain Scenic tour is a 2 hour and 30 minute flight departing Lake Washington from two locations:
• Carillon Point Marina in Kirkland
• Wiley Post base in Renton
This tour showcases Mt. Olympus, Hurricane Ridge, Hoh National Forest, Pacific Ocean, and the pristine wildness of the Northwest presented by Seattle’s premier float-plane charter flight and scenic tour company. Locally owned and operated, we are dedicated to providing unsurpassed aerial views of the Emerald City and panoramic Northwest vistas. Your pilot will give a personal narration and all the clients are issued noise canceling aviation headsets. The sensational experience of taking off and landing on the water combined with the amazing views of Seattle, the Pacific Northwest wilderness, and Puget Sound come together to create the memory of a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Pilot narration
- Small group tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoh Rain Forest, 18118 Upper Hoh Road, Olympic National Park, WA
Native Steel head and Salmon fishing in the Hoh river
Pass By: Forks, Forks, Clallam County, Washington
The home town featured the Twilight movies series
Pass By: Port Angeles, Port Angeles, Clallam County, Washington
Logging and shipping town. At the base of the Olympic Mountains
Departure Point :1: Seaplane Scenics, 1200 Carillon Point, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA
2: Seaplane Scenics Wiley Post in Renton, 1000 Perimeter Rd W, Renton, WA 98057, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, options provided are to choose an alternative date or receive a full refund.
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Gratuities are optional.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals required to lap ride
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.