Olympic National Park Waterfall Guided Tour
Experience three of Olympic National Park's most popular waterfalls during this action-packed 7 hour guided tour experience. Admire the power of the waterfalls with the melting snow pack during the Spring and marvel at the fall colors during Autumn. This guided tour combines a 2-3 miles of hiking at Sol Duc Falls, 2-3 miles of hiking at Marymere Falls, and a final scenic sightseeing stop to Madison Creek Falls on the Elwha River.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified and trained naturalist hiking guide
- Narration throughout the tour
- Roundtrip transportation in spacious, modern 15 passenger van
- State and Local Retail Sales Tax
- Optional 1-2 mile guided hiking tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sol Duc Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sol Duc Falls, Olympic National Park, WA
We begin our day with a beautiful 1 hour 10 minute drive into the Sol Duc River Valley. At the Sol Duc, we will hike 2-3 miles to visit the iconic Sol Duc Falls and the best viewpoints of the river.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Crescent Lodge, 416 Lake Crescent Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98363, USA
Our guided hike to Marymere Falls will begin and end in front of the Lake Crescent Lodge, a historical lodge built in 1916 with amazing views of Lake Crescent. There will be time allocated for sightseeing, a picnic lunch, and exploring around the lodge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marymere Falls, Washington 98363, USA
Upon arrival at Lake Crescent, the Olympic Hiking Co. naturalist hiking guide will lead a 2-3 mile guided hiking tour throughout the mossy old-growth forests surrounding Lake Crescent to Marymere Falls, a stunning 90-foot waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Madison Creek Falls, Olympic Hot Springs Road, Port Angeles, WA
The final waterfall stop of the afternoon is a quick 5 minute nature walk to Madison Creek Falls, which starts from one of the best views of the mighty Elwha River.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Port Angeles Visitor Center, 121 E Railroad Ave, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Olympic Hiking Co. operates the tour rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather not permitted.
- Meet-up location: Port Angeles Visitor Center 121 E Railroad Ave, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Our van and the hiking trails are not wheelchair accessible
- Weather forecast can be unpredictable, please extra warm layers and/or water resistant outwear.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.