Olympic Walking Tour in Sarajevo
Are you a real fan of the Olympic games? Can you remember OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES of 1984? We can help you with that! The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo was the home city for the 14th Olympic Winter games! How the Olympic Mountains look now? Are you ready to climb Jahorina, Trebevic, Bjelašnica, and Igman? Do you want to make some starching in Olympic Stadium and Zetra Hall? Together with a local guide, you will visit Olympic Village, will discover sport secrets in the Olympic Museum, RTVCentre.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mojmilo, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
*Discover secrets of OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES of 1984
*Discover sport secrets in the Olympic Museum, RTVCentre
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mojmilo, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.