Oman's East Coast Day Tour
Just a few kilometres away from Muscat are some of the best natural jewels of Oman. With this day tour, you'll have the chance to explore the most famous of them, located on the eastern coast of the Sultanate. You will swim in the crystal clear pools of Wadi Shab, discover the stunning Bimmah Sinkhole and explore the wild Wadi Al Arbayeen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Shab, 50km West of Sur, Sur 411 Oman
Starts your day early as your guide picks you up in Muscat around 8:30 AM. Today, you follow the coastal road to explore some of the most beautiful wadis of Oman. After 1h30 of driving, stop by Wadi Shab. You have to go on foot, for an easy hike of 45 minutes, in order to reach the hidden natural pools and waterfalls. Enjoy yourself in the water of this stunning place for an hour or so.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bimmah Sinkhole, Hawiyat Najm Park, Muscat Oman
Back on the road, drive to the famous Bimmah Sinkhole. You can stop here for a picnic or simply enjoy the incredible environment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wadi Al Arbeieen, 2 Hours Drive Away From the Capital Muscat., Muscat 113 Oman
After an hour break, continue your exploration toward Wadi Al Arbayeen. This valley is particularly wild and green. Drive past small villages for an hour before getting back to Muscat in the afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.