On the banks of the Neva river - Segway tour
We do love St. Petersburg! And that's the reason why showing around our city is a big joy and pleasure for us as well as constantly, opening something new with local citizens. We created several tours around the city center for fans of history and architecture and also segway quests for everyone who wants to explore all mysteries of the city themselves. In an hour by segway you will see more than in three hours with walking tour and even more – no tiredness!
Only stories, useful tips, significant views and unforgettable impressions.
We will provide you with picturesque views, an unforgettable trip on high-tech transport, as well as fascinating stories about the history of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway for the duration of the tour
- Safety equipment (helmets, knee pads, elbow pads etc)
- Training session ( 10-20 minutes)
- Warm coat and raincoats in the case of bad weather
What's excluded :
Experience the best of St. Petersburg with this fun and exciting Segway tour of the city!
A walk around St.Petersburg's historical places. This tour includes the entire St.Petersburg's his- torical centre. Enjoyed by views of Palace square, the Admiralty, Senate square ( the Bronze horseman, St.Isaac's Cathedral), across the Blagoveshchenskiy bridge we'll find ourselves on the opposite side of Neva river - Vasilievsky island. From University embankment we'll get a view of the Academy of Arts, the 12 Collegium building, the Spit of Vasilievskiy island, Peter and Paul's Fortress.
- Learn how to ride a Segway with a quick training session
- Explore St. Petersburg’s landmarks
- Enjoy your guide’s local knowledge
- Little group / individual (1 - 6 people)
- Duration: 1-2 hour(s)
• Field of Mars (Marsovo Pole), St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
• Summer Garden, Dvortsovaya Emb., 2D, St. Petersburg 191028 Russia
• Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
• Marble Palace, Millionnaya St., 5/11, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
• Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
• Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
• The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
• The Building Of The Admiralty, Admiralteyskiy Drive, 1 metro Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg Russia
• The Kunstkamera, Universitetskaya Emb., 3 Entrance from Tamozhenny Lane, St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
• Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Departure Point :Liteyniy Ave, 53, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191014
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.