On the Path of the Gods: private trekking and shepherd snack
The name already expresses all the beauty of this journey. The Path of the Gods is the most famous hiking route in Campania and one of the most celebrated in the world: 6 km of pure pleasure for the eyes and the heart. You can follow it in a circle and stop for an aperitif based on typical products in a shepherd's cottage.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Lunch - The shepherd snack
Once a mule track, today it is a 6 km route that connects Agerola, a small town on the hills of the Amalfi Coast, to Nocelle, a hamlet in Positano, clinging to the slopes of Monte Pertuso.
The Path of the Gods is a long corridor between heaven and earth, sea and mountains. A road suspended in the air with incredible canyons and terraces overlooking the islands of Capri, Punta Penna, the archipelago of Li Galli, the Monti Lattari and Positano. A magical path that also charmed the ancient Greeks. According to mythology, in fact, the gods passed there to save Ulysses from the fearsome mermaids that were on the islets of Li Galli.
The incredible biodiversity of the place, the landscapes immersed in mythology and the breathtaking views make the Path of the Gods a unique trekking spot in the world.
Departure Point :Via Principe di Piemonte, 80051 Agerola NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended if you suffer from vertigo
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.