On the "Pope's path" in Maranzana
The day spent with our guides will be full of different experiences. The excursion, the visit to the museum to get to know the area, the tastings for an eno-gastronomic moment. The assistant will think about everything you need to make the time spent together fun and relaxing and enjoyable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Visit to the Di Giacomo Bove museum
What's excluded :
Live an experience in nature on the path called "The Pope's path" of about 7 km, with some ups and downs, but easy to travel, some asphalt and some dirt roads up to enter the Bosco Delle Sorti, an ancient place also called La Communa: a particularly beautiful and historic forest; get to the clearing where the small statue of Pope John XXIII is located, unknown to most people and having reached the village by closing the ring, visit the Di Giacomo Bove museum, a native explorer of the place. Following a visit to the cellar to taste the wines produced thanks to the rows that we will have crossed and finally in the next town, Mombaruzzo, a pleasant moment with the "slightly amaretti sweets" of the past.
• Cantina Maranzana, Via San Giovanni 20, 14040 Maranzana Italy
Departure Point :Chiesa di Nostra Signora Annunziata, Via Giacomo Bove, 2, 14040 Maranzana AT, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.