Once Upon a time the Romans Half day Small group tour
A half day tour in the oustanding Museo Nazionale Romano, where Roman artistic treasures are kept, and Michelangelo became architect. Ancient Rome and the Colosseum are huge and overwhelming, but where is all the precious art gone? That's kept in the Museo Nazionale Romano, Palazzo Massimo and Terme di Diocleziano.
*The entrance to the Basilca requires appropriate clothing: shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not allowed
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Tickets entrance
- 3 hours Professional Guide
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, Largo di Villa Peretti 2 Museo Nazionale Romano, 00185 Rome Italy
National Roman Museum, where Roman artistic treasures
are kept, and Michelangelo became architect. Ancient Rome and the Colosseum are huge and
overwhelming, but where is all the precious art gone? That's kept in the National Roman
Museum, Palazzo Massimo and Terme di Diocleziano.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri, Piazza Della Repubblica, 00185 Rome Italy
walk in the Basilica of Santa Maria degli
Angeli, housing the one and only planetary sundial built by XVII century astronomers for the
Pope to calculate the perfect sequence of day and night throughout the seasons.
Enjoy the pleasure of walking in amazing quietness in front of first class art pieces and let
Rome show you its best treasures !
*The entrance to the Basilca requires appropriate clothing: shorts, miniskirts and uncovered
shoulders are not allowed.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find yourhotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Walk underground areas and places of worship
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.