One Day Adventure Tour - Hacienda Guachipelin
We are a 100 % Costa Rican company. Our mission is to give you an extraordinary service through a great experience while you visit Costa Rica. An experience that you will remember for life.
The Adventure Tour starts with a short walk from the “adventure center” to the first canopy platform where, after a short briefing, the magic and exciting experience begins. this canopy tour is the only one in the country that takes you into a canyon over a turbulent river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Canopy, rock climbing, tubbing, horse back riding, hot spring and mud bath.
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin, 208-50101 Guanacaste Curubande, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
The Adventure Tour starts with a short walk from the “adventure center” to the first canopy platform where, after a short briefing, the magic and exciting experience begins. this canopy tour is the only one in the country that takes you into a canyon over a turbulent river. Imagine yourself rappelling, rock
climbing, doing canopy, Tarzan swings, and hanging bridges, all set in the majestic canyon made by the erosion of the Río Blanco during millions of years.
This amazing tour will let you enjoy 12 cables “rides”, 24 platforms, 2 climbing walls, a hanging bridge, via ferrata rappel, swing seats and a lot of adrenaline. After lunch enjoys a horseback ride of 45 minutes through the forest till arriving at the changing rooms where we are going to prepare for the tubing adventure. After a short walk, we arrive at the foot of the Victoria waterfall, where the tubing starts.
Then everyone gets his proper rafting “tube” to make the adrenaline in your body seek its way out, while you have to navigate through Río Negro´s crystal clear rapids.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Los recogeremos de cualquiera de los siguientes Hoteles: Tamarindo Diria, Barcelo Playa Langosta, Cala Luna, Jardin del Eden, Flamingo Beach Resort, Westin Playa Conchal, Jw Marriott, Hotel Las tortugas, Hotel Cantarana, Rip Jack Inn, Playa Grande área Coco beach, Riu Palace, Riu Guanacaste, Hilton Papagayo, Gran Papagayo, Allegro Papagayo and Four Season.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.