One Day AgriTour at Barbale
Organic agriculture Barbale is the first organic farming brand in Georgia with different perspectives and visions on how to mix local life to tourism to get in touch with different cultures better. We cook local food you can not find in the restaurants and we offer a unique experience for the people who want to see deep in Georgian culture.
Name Barbale comes from the name of Goddess of Fertility in Georgian Mythology.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Within the agritours we are making interpretation of Georgian agriculture, harvesting, planting some crops or removing seeds. We provide detailed information about the Organic way of agriculture. It is possible to cook with us, make cheese or any local food.
• Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Imereti Region
Departure Point :Atskuri, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Kutaisi Airport, Kutaisi Georgia
- Batumi Airport, Batumi Georgia
- Batumi Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.