One-day Akagera National Park Game Drive with a Safari Car
Leave Kigali as early as 05h30 and drive for an estimated 3 hours to reach Akagera National Park by 08h30. Spend the entire day through the park to depart to Kigali late afternoon or in the evening.
Akagera National Park has a diversity of wildlife including buffaloes, elephants, giraffes, zebras, impalas and many others. After a long time being extinct in Akagera National Park, the black rhinos and lions have recently been restocked. Their sighting is always not guaranteed due to their small number and the hiding character of the black rhino. Enjoy the game drive viewing the natural habitat of different animals, birds and enjoying the view of different lakes and landscape.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safari vehicle with a protective sunroof
- A driver-guide by Countryside Tours-Rwanda (with a Covid-19 test)
- Lunch - Akagera Game Lodge Picnic packed lunch
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Kigali City
What's excluded :
- Akagera entry fee: Please budget $50 per person, $30 per child aged 6-12
- Akagera National Park guide: Optional, budget $40 per vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: IMIGONGO ART CENTER and Cafe Quick Food, Kayonza, Rwanda
Mid-way: Stop-over by Imigongo Art Center and cafe for leg stretching, viewing Imigongo arts, using the washrooms. You may also opt to buy a cup of coffee or anything else there.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Rwanda
Arrival at Akagera National Park, registration, picking the packed picnic lunch, departure to spend your day game driving in Akagera National Park.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In the notes, please provide the name of the hotel for pick-up or the street number of the house (place) of pick-up in Kigali City or along the way to Akagera National Park.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 1. Required negative Covid-19 result obtained within 120 hours. Please contact us for more clarity. 2. Book at least within 60 hours to 05h30 of the visit day to ensure our guide Covid-19 test, a requirement for Akagera. 3. Covid-19 prevention measures will be respected throughout the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.