One Day Breathtaking Hike in Piatra Craiului
Amazing hike through what we consider to be the most beautiful mountains of Romania - Piatra Craiului, also one of our National Parks. The highest point that we will reach is 1816 m in Piatra Mica peak, but the view towards it is breathtaking.
In between we will take a break for lunch (not included in the price) at Curmatura Chalet, one of the most welcoming that we know.
To make sure that you see as much as possible from Piatra Craiului, the route upwards is different from the one downwards.
In some places, the hike tends to become difficult, so mountain equipment is mandatory (especially trekking shoes - preferably boots, rain jacket, additional clothing for cold weather).
The tour can be customized according to the tourists' needs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Piatra Craiului National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piatra Craiului National Park, Romania
Situated in the Southern Carpathians on 14,700 hectares of breathtaking scenery spanning the Arges and Brasov counties, the Piatra Craiului National Park is made up of three distinct areas – the Piatra Craiului Ridge, the Rucar-Bran Passage, and the Rucar-Zarnesti area. The karst relief is one of the interesting features, the result of millennia of erosion and corrosion.
The Piatra Craiului park is the home of the greatest variety of plants in Romania, some of which are unique to the Carpathians.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cabana Curmătura, DN73F 1, 507131, Romania
Located at 1470m altitude, this chalet is the starting point for a lot of the tourist tracks in this region. Situated on a piedmont, the area offers a wide opening, mountain lovers being attracted by the wide panorama that unfolds before the eyes.
After lunch at the chalet, we will continue to ascend to an amazing panorama point between two mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piața Unirii, București, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels around and in the city center or we establish a convenient meeting point for everybody.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.