One Day Celestial River from Montverde Round Trip
We guarantee that your experience will be unforgettable, by enjoying the beautiful colors of Rio Celeste.
Where, according to local Aboriginal beliefs, it was where their gods washed the brushes after painting the sky.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Typical Costa Rican Lunch
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tenorio Volcano National Park, Tenorio Volcano National Park, Province of Guanacaste
It consists of a beautiful guided hike, through the impressive Tenorio National Park.
We will enjoy the beautiful colors of Río Celeste.
We will visit Catarata, Laguna Azul, Borbollones, and Teñidero
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.