One Day Cruise to Santorini from Paros Island
Santorini is the island of fire, according to the legend of Atlantis. It is the most photogenic island in the world, with its sparkling white capital, clinging to the edge of its red cliffs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers from/to your hotel or a near location
What's excluded :
- Tips and individual expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Santorini is the island of fire, according to the legend of Atlantis. It is the most photogenic island in the world, with its sparkling white capital, clinging to the edge of its red cliffs. Upon arrival at Santorini, in Athinio at 10:30, our bus will pick you up and take you first to the charming, artistic village of Oia, and then to the stunning town of Fira, the island’s capital. This island is completely different from all the other Cycladic islands, and its wild and imposing beauty is characterized by its endless beaches of red and black pebbles. The domes of the houses built into the red rock, the grand old mansions and their courtyards laid with brightly colored pebbles, the two Cathedrals (Catholic & Orthodox) and its picturesque capital, all come together to create an outstanding vision of beauty. There will be plenty of time to stroll around the beautiful alleyways and admire the breathtaking views that Santorini offers. After a 6 hours stay and a unique experience, at 16:30, we get back to “Naxos Star” with the direction of Paros.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from their hotel or a near location. Please provide accurate information of where you are staying.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.