One day Hike at Xishuiyu and Huanghuacheng Great Wall
Discover the ancient mysteries of China’s Great Wall on a full-day small-group hiking tour from Beijing. Accompanied by an expert guide, trace the compelling curve of the wall. Enjoy a picnic lunch on top, which would be an unique experience.
* Experience both original and restored sections of the wall from Xishuiyu to Huanghuacheng.
* Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service and private transfers
- Picnic lunch
- Entry/Admission - Great Wall at Huanghuacheng
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Wall at Huanghuacheng, 60 km (37 miles) N of Beijing, Beijing 102209 China
Pickup from your hotel in Beijing at 8 am. Private transfer will take you to the xishuiyu section of the Great Wall (2 hrs).
We go through jungles and bushes before we reach to the wall. Once we reach to the wall you will enjoy a great view of a beautiful lake. The end of the hike where we reach to the highest watch tower of this wall, surprisingly you will be shock by a panoramic view of a reservoir. Picnic lunch on the wall with stunning views.
We transfer to Beijing in the late afternoon.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby at 08:00 am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.