One Day Hike To Australian Camp From Pokhara
DRIVE TO KANDE BY PRIVATE VEHICLE ( 1 HRS) AND HIKE 1-1.5 HRS WITH GUIDE AND RETURN BACK!!
An amazing day hike to famous Australian camp from Pokhara rewards you some of the best day trip experienced best nature environment and a nice aerobic walk through forest and villages. Australian camp is some 38km from busy town of Pokhara offers mesmerizing mountain vista and spectacular panorama view from Australian camp. The mountain views of Mt. Annapurna I, Machhapuchhre, Hiuchuli, Annapurna South, Mt. Manaslu and many more. A day hike from Pokhara to Australian camp also offers a rich insight in to the lives, history, culture and religion together with the picturesque views.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Australian Camp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
you will enjoy the panaromic view of mountain as well as lake.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Australian Camp, Pokhara Nepal
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will send a vehicle on your hotel on your required time, Please drop us your hotel name, room no for easy.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/13/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.