One-day hiking in Mountains
Nice walk in Kazbegi area in an almost abandoned valley towards South Ossetia borders. Except for the nice nature, there are also interesting travertine formations due to local mineral springs, geyser, ancient towers and several abandoned settlements. Choose from options - a hike to Juta or to the coloured lakes. Better to book both at once!
per adult from
8 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Juta Valley
- Entry/Admission - Trusso Valley
- Entry/Admission - Abudelauri lakes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Juta Valley, Juta Georgia
Juta village is located 21 km away from Stepantsminda right in the middle of the breathtaking Sno Valley.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Trusso Valley, T 20 km south of Kazbegi. Entrance to the valley at the Kobi village., Stepantsminda Georgia
The beautiful Truso valley, source of the Tergi River, heads west off the Georgian Military Hwy 17km south of Stepantsminda. It's dotted with ancient towers, abandoned Ossetian villages and strange mineral phenomena, notably the Abano mineral lake that bubbles with carbon dioxide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Abudelauri lakes, Roshka Georgia
Beautiful Abudelauri lakes in Khevsureti are definitely a Must See place in Georgia. It is located in the east part of Georgia, on the southern slope of Caucasus Mountain above sea level of 2812 m. There are three lakes that come from glaciers: Green, blue and white one. They are not far from each other so you can see all of it in a one-day tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.