One-day Hiking tour in Gražutė Regional Park, Lithuania
A perfect tour for nature lovers wanting to get off the beaten tourist track while in Lithuania. A guided hiking tour in Gražutės Regional Park will let you fully appreciate Lithuanian beauty. Hear the whispering wind in the crowns of trees, inhale the tangy smell of pines, give your eyes and mind an opportunity to unwind and refuel. Enjoy the healing powers of the surrounding nature, and experience a deluxe feeling of calmness.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Open fire lunch (vegetarian on request), fresh vegetables and a hot drink
- Entry ticket to Gražutės Regional Park
What's excluded :
1.Starting right from the Visaginas Railway Station, we'll head off towards Smalvos lake.
2.A local guide will lead you on a 10 kilometre hike through dense forests, along beautiful lakes and close to spongy swamps. Expect to hear about local flora and fauna, pick some edible herbs and berries along the way (in summer) and possibly spot some wildlife. In winter, immerse in a snowy forest fairy tale, walk on frozen lakes and enjoy the silence of sleeping nature.
3. Half-way through the hike there will be a lunch stop, during which your guide will show you how to prepare a traditional meal over a campfire, encouraging you to learn and take part in cooking. This is also an opportunity to take a refreshing swim in open waters of a wild lake in summer, or enjoy a bit of sledging in winter.
4.The tour will end at the same spot as you started, Visaginas Railway Station, from which you can catch a return train to Vilnius.
Departure Point :Pasmalvės 2, Visaginas 32400, Lithuania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.