One Day Kangaroo Island Sip & See tour with return ferry transfers from Adelaide
Discover nature & wildlife and Kangaroo Island wine & spirits on this fantastic new day tour. Apart from its amazing wildlife, Kangaroo Island is well known for its thriving food & wine industry and your local guide will introduce you to some of the island’s leading creators where you will taste some local Kangaroo Island produce.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fees and tastings
- Entry/Admission - Raptor Domain
- Entry/Admission - Emu Ridge Eucalyptus
- Entry/Admission - Kangaroo Island Spirits
- Entry/Admission - False Cape Wines
What's excluded :
- Additiona food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Raptor Domain, 58 Seal Bay Rd, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Your first official stop will be the fascinating Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain for an educational, interactive, and inspiring experience. The only “In-Flight” Birds of Prey display in South Australia, it is thought by many to be the most interactive Birds of Prey display in Australia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emu Ridge Eucalyptus, 691 Willsons Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Next, travel to Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery for a delicious 2-course lunch followed by an introductory talk about the history of the oil distillery and take a guided tour. Finish off with some free time in their souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Clifford's Honey Farm, 1157 Elsegood Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Here you can see a working beehive where you can try to spot the Queen bee, taste different varieties of pure Kangaroo Island Ligurian honey and sample honey beauty products and purchase goods to take home as a memento.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kangaroo Island Spirits, 856 Playford Hwy, Cygnet River, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Visit Kangaroo Island Spirits, a local company that specialises in handcrafted premium Australian Spirits and is South Australia’s only boutique distillery. Known as KIS, the company operates a micro distillery and the award-winning Gin, Vodka and Liqueurs are all produced on the premises.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: False Cape Wines, 1054 Willson River Rd, Dudley East SA 5222, Australia
Discover the new False Cape Wines cellar door which is made from recycled wood, jetty timbers and limestone sourced on the property. Here you can take part in a structured wine tasting while enjoying the peaceful views of the surrounding vineyards.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.