One day kathmandu city tour
The perfect way of perceiving sensational beauty of Nature and richness of culture within short span will be day tour programs, launched by ‘The Everest Holiday’ that covers visit on cultural, religious, historically significant and sparklingly beautiful tourist’s hub with most exciting activities. The day tour programs are aimed for art and nature enthusiasts to ignite passion for natural beauty with the vision of breath-taking, eye-pleasing beauty in addition with religious, cultural and historical insights and UNESCO’s World Heritage Site.
Kathmandu day tour gives close glimpse of Kathmandu Valley that embraces the fusion of various cultures, traditions, rituals of different ethnic communities at its heart. Tour to Kathmandu valley gives feeling of floating on the ocean of culture, architecture and history.
One day Kathmandu tour covers five places Swoyambhu ( monkey temple), Kathmandu durbar square, Ason market,pashupatinath and Bouddhanath.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- transportation in private AC car
What's excluded :
- Drinks and beverage
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Itinerary Overview
• Our guide meets you at the hotel at 8 AM and you will leave the hotel after breakfast
• It takes around fifteen minutes to twenty minutes to reach Swoyambhunath, at the elevation of 1360 meters from sea level and spend forty- five minutes on Swoyambhu, then return back to Kathmandu Durbar square via same route.
• We have lunch at the hotel of Basantpur durbar square with majestic sight of statues, temples, palaces for thirty minutes.
• Then our tour leads to Ason market and enjoy awesome beauty of local, traditional and oldest Nepali market for one-hour.
• Our guide drives you to another famous World Heritage site, Pashupatinath; dedicated to Shiva taking thirty minutes. Immerse on the purity, sanctity and beauty of pious site for forty- five minutes.
• Then move to eastwards for Boudhanath on fifteen minutes’ drive, enjoy the solemn environment of sacred Tibetan Buddhist shrine for forty- five minutes.
• Our guide will drop you at the hotel.
Departure Point :tourist hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.