One-day Kivu Lake and Gisenyi Adventure with Air-Con car, Entries and Extras
Leave Kigali City as early as 06h30 in the morning and drive for estimated 3.5 hours to enjoy the beautiful boat trip to Napoleon and other islands in Kivu lake. Enjoy lunch before heading northward to Gisenyi town. Explore Gisenyi town by driving through and head back to Kigali city via the Northern province’s Musanze town.
With Us, You Explore Better!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - At MIGANO RESTAURANT in Musanze for leg stretching and a cup of coffee (or another drink)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Kivu
- Entry/Admission - Migano Cafe
What's excluded :
- Anything not explicitly mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Kivu, Kibuye Rwanda
As you reach Kibuye, a boat will take you for a water trip to Napoleon island, Monkey and Peace islands in Kivu lake. While in the waters of Kivu lake, you will disembark the boat at Napoleon island and have a hike of the island to appreciate its beautiful views during the hike and at the summit. Back from the boat trip, enjoy a waterside lunch before heading north to Gisenyi town.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Gisenyi, Gisenyi, Western Province
Explore Gisenyi by driving through and head back to Kigali via the Northern province’s Musanze town.
Stop At: Migano Cafe, Ruhengeri, Rwanda
Along the way in Musanze, you will have a stop-over for leg stretching and a complimentary cup of coffee (or another drink) before getting back to Kigali and being dropped-off by 20h30 estimated.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all our travelers. In the notes (or message), please provide the name of the hotel for pick-up or the street number of the house (place) anywhere in Kigali city.Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 1. No Covid-19 test required. 2. Covid-19 prevention measures will be respected throughout the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.