One Day Local Sightseeing of Jaipur
We provide the deeply Touch of City with Locals. Our Team Experts personally manage all the things.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry Tickets of Amer Fort and Nahargarh Fort.
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Nahargarh Fort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometers (1.5 sq mi) located 11 kilometers (6.8 mi) from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur. The town of Amer was originally built by Meenas, and later it was ruled by Raja Man Singh I. Amer Fort is known for its artistic style elements. With its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks Maota Lake, which is the main source of water for the Amer Palace.
Constructed of red sandstone and marble, the attractive, opulent palace is laid out on four levels, each with a courtyard. It consists of the Diwan-e-Aam, or "Hall of Public Audience", the Diwan-e-Khas, or "Hall of Private Audience", the Sheesh Mahal (mirror palace), or Jai Mandir, and the Sukh Niwas where a cool climate is artificially created by winds that blow over a water cascade within the palace. Hence, the Amer Fort is also popularly known as the Amer Palace. The palace was the residence of the Rajput Maharajas and their families. At the entrance to the palace near the fort's Ganesh Gate, there is a temple dedicated to Shila Devi, a goddess of the Chaitanya cult, which was given to Raja Man Singh when he defeated the Raja of Jessore, Bengal in 1604. (Jessore is now in Bangladesh)
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal (meaning "Water Palace") is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
Stop At: Nahargarh Fort, Nahar Garh Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Along with Amer Fort and Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh once formed a strong defense ring for the city. In the evening, the city view from Nahargarh is the main attraction of the Tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hawa Mahal Road, Hawa Mahal Rd, Gangori Bazaar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.