One-day-lost In Blooming Lotus Paradise
Dong Thap Province is the home of Lotus Flower and we are sure that it's completely non-touristy destination to enjoy and this tour is UNIQUE, no travel agents have exploited it before but OUR COMPANY DOES!
Only one day to this place you can both immerse in Lotus paradise, ride bike on small, romantic village roads around the Buddhist temples complex under the shadow of trees, enjoy local lunch, visit local houses and explore the extremely diverse plant-and-animal-system at Xeo Quyt Garden.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- - Private car
- - Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- - Transport by air-conditioned minivan or A/C tourist bus( Option)
- - Friendly, super-informative and experienced English tour-guide (if you use other languages, please kindly let us know)
- Lunch - - Local lunch by local chefs
- Coffee and/or Tea - - Water, Honey tea, Coffee, Local Beers
- Parking Fees
- Landing and facility fees
- - Sightseeing Fees, Entrance Fees
- - Boat trip and Rowing boat
- Entry/Admission - Chợ Tháp Mười
- Entry/Admission - Khu Di Tích Xẻo Quýt
What's excluded :
- - Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chợ Tháp Mười, Trần Phú, TT. Mỹ An, Tháp Mười, Đồng Tháp, Vietnam
Lotus is known as Vietnamese National Flower with its pure and gentle beauty. We can see it everywhere-art, architecture, fashion, Buddhist symbol and design but not many people know that Thap Muoi, Dong Thap (Belongs to Mekong Delta) is the home of this flower; therefore, a short trip to Thap Muoi (completely non-touristy destination) is ideal to discover how lotus grows and how local people make use of all lotus parts to their life in this area!!
- Time: Flexible, usually 7 am (duration 9-9,5 hours)
- 8:00: Pick up you right at your hotel
After 2,5 hours traveling, we arrive Thap Muoi district (home of Lotus Flower) and we will be provided a bike to ride on small and romantic village roads under tree shadows. In the middle of these streets are a large Buddhist temple and historical architecture complex.
Next to these structures are hundreds of house on stilts between millions of glamorous blooming lotus flowers. A well-prepared local lunch is ready for you right in house on stilts with many specialties such as grilled snake-head, lotus root and boiled meat salad, grilled chicken, hotpot with local vegetables.
- 18:00: Finish tour and drop you off right at your place.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khu Di Tích Xẻo Quýt, Ấp 4, Cao Lãnh, Đồng Tháp, Vietnam
Around 1 PM, we move to Xeo Quyt Ecotourism to not only immerse in unspoiled nature but also discover the ecosystem here with more than 170 species of plants with 158 wild species and 12 species of woody plants, 7 species of amphibians, 22 reptiles, 73 fish species, 91 species of birds and 7 species of animals.
The local expert will take you to wriggle through Melaleuca forest and soulfully enjoy the symphony of forest birds and roaring streams will bring you the most amazing feelings that you can not find in any bustle cities.
Some local food and tropical fruits, tea, rice wine and beers are also ready for you during time you visit Xeo Quyt.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.