One-day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
Take this private visa-free shore excursion to see the most important sights of St Petersburg just in one day. Enjoy panoramic views during an introductory city tour on a private a/c car or minivan with multiple stops to take pictures. Experience the Venice of the North during a canal cruise and discover the treasures of the Hermitage Museum during a brief 2,5-hour tour. Marvel a visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood in picturesque Russian style. The gem of the tour is visiting the Faberge Museum and seeing the unique collection of Faberge Eggs.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Visa-free arrangements (please, provide the passport data at booking)
- Bottled water
- Professional & friendly guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
After meeting with the guide in the port terminal, you will start discovering St Petersburg with a sightseeing city tour. Being the former Russian capital, the historic center is called an open-air museum for the number of impressive facades, churches, and cathedrals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
You will have an audio guided tour of The Faberge Museum, which displays a fabulous collection, including the largest collection of Faberge eggs to be found anywhere in the world. The Faberge eggs are the extraordinary standard of the jewelry art.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The next activity is an excursion to the Hermitage Museum, a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique museum by the quantity and diversity of the presented art objects.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
After a break for lunch (not included), you will have an excursion to the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood, representing Russian architectural style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
Get on board of a touristic boat and see the famous bridges from the water, compare their balustrades and admire the gold of church cupolas drifting by as well as many architectural landmarks that line the banks of the Neva River and the canals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return back to the port terminal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.Ports
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Facade
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5) and expiration date (6). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to the port regulations, any booking made less than 5 days before the cruise arrival will not be treated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum
- On Wednesday, when the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit the Cathedral of our Lady of Kazan instead
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.