One Day Tour ( Crocodile River Tour & Aerial Tram) From San José
Explore every level of the tropical transitional forest in Costa Rican from the ground to the treetops. Our unique Aerial Tram Tour lets you experience first-hand all the secrets the forest keeps while you fly above the treetops accompanied by a magnificent ocean view, a relaxed environment and a peaceful experience in harmony with nature.
Crocodile Jungle Safari
A specialized boat will take you to the crocodile jungle safari excursion in the Tárcoles river, where you’ll be able to appreciate millennial reptiles as big as 4 meters long. Also, you’ll be able to watch iguanas, many birds species and basilisks in their natural habitat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San Jose
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Tarcoles Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Adventures
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarcoles Bridge, Route 34, Tarcoles, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
Tárcoles river where a specialized boat will wait for you to begin the crocodile jungle safari excursion, where you’ll be able to appreciate millennial reptiles as big as 4 meters long. Also, you´ll be able to watch iguanas, many bird species and basilisks in their natural habitat.
This tour is ideal to take pictures and film wildlife at very short distance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures, 3.5 Kms East Of Maxi Pali Min. from Jaco Downtown 5, Jaco, Garabito Municipality 60101 Costa Rica
Explore every level of the tropical transitional forest in Costa Rica from the ground to the treetops. Our unique Aerial Tram lets you experience first-hand all the secrets the forest keeps while you fly above the treetops accompanied by a magnificent ocean view, a relaxed environment and a peaceful experience in harmony with nature.
After the Aerial Tram you’ll be delighted with a tasty traditional lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels located in San Jose Downtown
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.