One-Day Tour: Authentic Sichuan Tea House and Leshan Giant Buddha
Chengdu is a city with strong tea culture. In the old days, lots of tea houses are scattered in the back streets and countryside. However, due to urbanization, these old tea houses are slowly disappearing and replaced by modern and fancier ones. Fortunately, one of the old tea houses located in Pengzhen survives and is well protected by local residents. This tour will take you to the tea house for a nostalgic experience as well as visiting Leshan Giant Buddha which was carved out of a cliff during the Tang Dynasty (618-907AD) facing the confluence of three rivers and is by far, the tallest Buddha statue in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer
- Excellent English speaking guide
- A cup of tea at the tea house
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Giant Buddha site (RMB$90/person)
- Ticket for cruise boat (RMB$70/person)
- Travel insurance
- All personal expense
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
The largest Buddha in the world
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the customers at their hotels or the places they want us to pick them up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.