One day tour from Shkodra to Koman lake, visit of Shala river and Lezha
This tour is the perfect choice if you want to explore the beauty of Albanian nature. You will visit Lake Koman, a lake that is made of the deposit of two rivers - Black Drin, White Drin. Then is time to sail to Shala river - also known as the Thailand of Albania, where you will taste a delicious lunch at the riverside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat from Koman lake to Shala river • Transport Shkoder-Koman-Shkoder • Guide • Lunch"
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 4 persons!
What's excluded :
- Everything not in the "Included" Category
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Komani Lake, Koman Albania
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.