One Day Tour from Sofia to Skopje, Macedonia
Upon request: On the way to Skopje you can pass by the Osogovski monastery. NO FURTHER CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED.
This tour is a great possibility to visit Skopje during your trip to Bulgaria. You will get acquainted with the Macedonian history and generally with the historical and political points of our region. Skopje is worth to be visited in one day and you can use the occasion to see it while in Sofia. It is easy to book and with our guides you will feel safe and comfortable. The guide will give you information also on places where you can taste local food or buy some local stuff. A tour worth to be done.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- 8 am - Pick up from your hotel or airbnb address. Departure to the Bulgarian-Macedonian border.
10 am -Arrive at the border and clear formalities.
11 am - Cross the border and proceed to Skopje. Change the clock one hour behind.
12 o`clock - Arrive in Skopje. Take a sightseeing tour of the Old town for two hours.
2 pm - End of the tour. Free time for lunch and free time.
3:30 pm - Departure to the Macedonian - Bulgarian border.
5:30 pm - Arrive at the border. Clear border formalities. Change the clock with one hour ahead.
7 pm - Cross the border and proceed to Sofia.
9 pm - Drop off in your hotel or airbnb address. End of service.
Departure Point :ploshtad "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
We can pick up from your hotel for free or meet you at any place that you point out.
AirportsVrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
OtherCathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Return Detail :St Alexander Nevski Square, 1000 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have set up rules concerning the guides` health and such concerning the cleanness of our vehicles and the policy of disinfection. At the end of the touring day, we fully disinfect our cars. During the tour, the guide will regularly clean the surfaces (the board and the handles) with disinfectant.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.