One day tour from Tirana to Koman lake, visit of Shala river and Lezha
This tour is the perfect choice if you want to explore the beauty of Albanian nature. You will visit Lake Koman, a lake that is made of the deposit of two rivers - Black Drin, White Drin. Then is time to sail to Shala river - also known as the Thailand of Albania, where you will taste a delicious lunch at the riverside. Lezha is your next stop, one of the oldest cities in Albania and also where you will find the memorial of Gjergj Kastrioti Skanderbeg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat from Koman lake to Shala river
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 4 persons!
- Pick up/Drop off
What's excluded :
- All not mentioned in ''included''
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Komani Lake, Koman Albania
Stop At: Shala River, Albania
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.