One day tour in Manuel Antonio National Park from San Jose
You will enjoy a full day on one of the most beautiful beaches in the country and in Latin America, accompanied by a wonderful forest where you will observe monkeys, several species of birds and also the 3-finger lazy bear among many other species. A unique day in a magical place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio, Province of Puntarenas
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica. On this tour, you will visit pristine beaches, with coral reefs, bordered by lush vegetation and the natural wonders of the rain forest. Manuel Antonio's beaches are highly coveted as some of the best that Costa Rica has to offer.
On the way to Manuel Antonio National Park, you will travel the coast enjoying panoramic views, including the African palm plantations. You will also travel passing small towns along the Pacific coast, until you reach the port of Quepos and finally the National Park.
Since access to the park itself is closed to vehicles, you will walk to the reserve, crossing a stream. Once in the park, you can simply relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe or walk along the park's trails, allowing you to observe Manuel Antonio's abundant flora and fauna. You can see various species of monkeys, iguanas, birds, and possibly even the three-toed sloth.
If you choose to walk the trail to the cathedral point, don't forget your camera; The views of the park and the sea are simply spectacular!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our important clients in the hotels. They should not worry about anything.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.