One-day Tour to Ananuri, Gudauri, and Kazbegi From Tbilisi
One-day tour to Ananuri and Kazbegi with the itinerary from the capital city Tbilisi to the snow-capped peak of the Mount Kazbek will open up an enchanting Georgia. On the way there, you will visit a bewitching Ananuri complex located at the quiet waters of the Jinvali Lake, see the beauty of mountainous rivers and gorges of Kazbek, and enjoy the tranquility in the Gergeti church, which is the final destination of the journey. There you will get an amazing view on the village of Kazbegi and grand Mount Kazbek.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
The complex features churches and towers dating back to the 16-17th centuries, beautifully overlooking the Jinvali reservoir.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri Tour, Tbilisi Georgia
We will then drive over the Cross Pass and make a short stop at the Soviet-era “People’s Friendship” mountain view point overlooking a deep gorge of Caucasus mountain range.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
In Kazbegi, we will change our vehicle to a four-wheel drive car to reach Gergeti Holy Trinity Church located on altitude of 2170 m, and enjoy breathtaking views of Mt Kazbegi.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts from Tbilisi. Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.