One Day Tour to Bipenggou
Bipenggou is a very famous holy leaf viewing place in China. World Natural Heritage, World Biosphere Reserve Network, National AAAA-level Tourist Scenic Spot, National Eco-tourism Demonstration Zone, Sichuan Provincial Eco-tourism Demonstration Zone. There are three main ethnic groups living in Tibet, Qiang and Han.For thousands of years, various ethnic groups have not only preserved and continued their own languages, religious beliefs, cultural customs, and lifestyles, but also formed a unique cohabitation culture.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English guide
- Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Excursion bus at Bipenggou
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bipenggou
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bipenggou, Putou Suoluogou, Li County 623100 China
Your friendly driver and guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 07:00 am.The drive is about 3 hours.You can visit primitive forests, wetland meadows, plateau lakes, stream waterfalls, year-round glaciers, millennium snow mountains, ring bells and red leaves, canyon hot springs.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point:Departs from your city hotel or residence in Chengdu cityReturn Point:Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.