One Day Tour To Corcovado From Manuel Antonio
Live the experience Corcovado with a 1 day tour leaving from Manuel Antonio, our transportation will pick you up and bring you to Sierpe, Osa, where we'll take the boat to start the tour, we will sail through the largest mangrove of Central America, the Térraba-Sierpe, then sail through the open sea to the station San Pedrillo, where we begin with the walks Full of lush flora and fauna, we will take lunch inside the park . Then we going to visit the San Pedrillo waterfall to enjoy its refreshing waters and then undertake the trip back to the starting point. TranslateUpon returning to Sierpe, our transport will take you back to San Jose and this is the end of the tour.
*Corcovado National Park is considered the most intensely biologically speaking place in the world, according to National Geographic.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport Manuel Antonio - Sierpe - Manuel Antonio
- Picnic Lunch
- Transport by boat
- Tourist Guide
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado National Park Ranger Station
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado National Park Ranger Station, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
5:50 am Departure from Manuel Antonio to Sierpe (Let us know your Hotel)
7:50 am Arrival at Sierpe to take the boat.
8:00 am Start of the tour on boat through the Terraba – Sierpe mangrove to San Pedrillo Station.
9:15 am Start of the hikes at the entrance of Corcovado National Park.
12:00 a 1:00 pm Lunch box in the park.
1:00 to 2:00 pm Start hike to the waterfall.
3:00 pm End of the tour and return to Sierpe.
4:00 to 4:15 pm Arrival to Sierpe.
6:30 pm Arrival at Manuel Antonio
Includes: Transport Manuel Antonio-Sierpe-Manuel Antonio, Boat trips, Entrance to the National Park, Lunch box, Tour guide and Insurance.
What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water
We operate with minimum 2 people
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel San Bada, Next to Manuel Antonio National Park Entrance., Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour include transfer from Manuel Antonio, Tell us where your hotel is for confirm if we can pick it youPorts
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Special Tour for hikers, nature observers, and adventurers.
- What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We operate with Minimum Two Travelers
- We must know the Hotel you will be staying, write us a message!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.