One Day Tour To Corcovado From San José
Live the experience Corcovado with a 1 day tour leaving from San José, our transportation will pick you up and bring you to Sierpe, Osa, where we'll take the boat to start the tour, we will sail through the largest mangrove of Central America, the Térraba-Sierpe, then sail through the open sea to the station San Pedrillo, where we begin with the walks Full of lush flora and fauna, we will take lunch inside the park . Then we going to visit the San Pedrillo waterfall to enjoy its refreshing waters and then undertake the trip back to the starting point. TranslateUpon returning to Sierpe, our transport will take you back to San Jose and this is the end of the tour.
*Corcovado National Park is considered the most intensely biologically speaking place in the world, according to National Geographic.
per adult from
15 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport San José - Sierpe - San Jos
- Breakfast on the bus
- Picnic Lunch
- Transport by boat
- Tourist Guide
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado National Park Ranger Station
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado National Park Ranger Station, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
3:50 am Departure from San José to Sierpe
7:50 am Arrival at Sierpe to take the boat.
8:00 am Start of the tour on boat through the Terraba – Sierpe mangrove to San Pedrillo Station.
9:15 am Start of the hikes at the entrance of Corcovado National Park.
12:00 a 1:00 pm Lunch box in the park.
1:00 to 2:00 pm Start hike to the waterfall.
3:00 pm End of the tour and return to Sierpe.
4:00 to 4:15 pm Arrival to Sierpe.
4:30 pm Arrival at San José
Includes: Transport San José-Sierpe-San José, Boat trips, Breakfast, Entrance to the National Park, Lunch box, Tour guide and Insurance.
What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water
Departure Point :Parada estacion de servicio Tournon, Calle Central, Santa Teresa, San José Province, Cinco Esquinas District, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
03:50 am , leaving from National Theatre in the Plaza de la Cultura or Hotels nearby, San José.Be in the pickup place 10 minutes before
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Special Tour for hikers, nature observers, and adventurers.
- What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum Two Travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We must know the Hotel you will staying, write us a message!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.