One Day Tour To Corcovado From Sierpe
Live the experience Corcovado with a 1 day tour leaving from Sierpe, Osa, we will sail through the largest mangrove of Central America, the Térraba-Sierpe, then sail through the open sea to the station San Pedrillo, where we begin with the walks Full of lush flora and fauna, we will visit the San Pedrillo waterfall to enjoy its refreshing waters, we will take lunch inside the park and then undertake the trip back to the starting point. Corcovado National Park is considered the most intensely biologically speaking place in the world, according to National Geographic.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Picnic Lunch
- Transport by boat
- Tourist Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado National Park Ranger Station
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado National Park Ranger Station, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
7:50 am Arrival at Sierpe to take the boat.
8:00 am Start of the tour on boat through the Terraba – Sierpe mangrove to San Pedrillo Station.
9:15 am Start of the hikes at the entrance of Corcovado National Park.
12:00 a 1:00 pm Lunch box in the park.
1:00 to 2:00 pm Start hike to the waterfall.
3:00 pm End of the tour and return to Sierpe.
4:00 to 4:15 pm Arrival to Sierpe.
Includes: Boat trips, Entrance to the National Park, Lunch box, Tour guide and Insurance.
What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water
Departure Point :Hotel Oleaje Sereno, Palmar Sur - Sierpe, Puntarenas Province, Palmar Sur, 60601, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Special Tour for hikers, nature observers, and adventurers.
- What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum Two Travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.