One-day tour to Issyk-Kul Lake
First of all Kyrgyzstan is famous for Issyk-Kul lake. It is beautiful all year round. It is much better to see it than to see pictures an read articles about the Lake.
This is a "must visit" place in our country. This is the most suitable tour for those who have little time, but want to see a "mountain pearl"
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - On the way to the Lake we will stop to have lunch. National puff cakes with soar cream and tea boiled in russian samovar with unique taste.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Issyk Kul Province, Issyk Kul Province
On the way to the Lake we will pass beautiful Boom Gorge
You will be able to see the south-eastern part of the Issyk-Kul lake
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide our guests with our contact information of our guides like whatsapp or other messengers to fix up the meeting.Airports
- Manas International Airport, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.