One day tour to the MAYAN ADVENTURE in Chichén Itza (plus Cenote and Valladolid)
Explore the enigmatic archaeological zone Chichen Itza, the most important ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization, named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and its renowned Kukulcan Temple, considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World.
Visit the Suytun Ecoturism Center with a wonderful Sacred Cenote. Discover the center of the city of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan to admire the splendor of Colonial Mexico in the architecture of its buildings, temples and the Church of San Servacio.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Guide
- Admission and visit to the Sacred Sacred SuyTun Ecotourism and Cenote Center
- Lunch - Regional buffet-style food to SuyTun Restaurant
- Admission to the archaeological center of Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks no include at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
During the trip, we visited the CENTRO ECOTURÍSTICO SUYTUN (in Mayan language: Stone Center) with a wonderful CENOTE SAGRADO (in Mayan language: Cavern with Water) located in the middle of the Caribbean jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula where – included in the price of the tour - You will be able to enter to visit and cool off with a purifying bath in the sacred, crystal clear and underground waters - according to the Maya belief - protected by a mythological figure, guardian of the jungle, called ALUX.
In addition, SuyTun offers the best selection of fine Pieces of Maya crafts manufactured in surrounding communities which you will get at better prices than anywhere else.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
The restaurant, conveniently located just a 1-minute transfer from the cenote, offers, included in the price of the tour, tasting a delicious buffet with regional dishes of Yucatecan cuisine. From the restaurant, we follow our way to the archaeological area of Chichen Itza where you will take a tour accompanied by a guide certified by the Secretary of Tourism of Mexico and then you will have time to continue exploring the wonderful vestiges of independent way.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Back in Riviera Maya or Cancun, we briefly visited the city center of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan to admire the splendor of Colonial Mexico in the architecture of its buildings, temples and the Church of San Servacio, the oldest of the penínín that began to be built in 1543, after the foundation of Valladolid, located in front of the square and main park of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.