One-Day Tour with Hermitage Museum, Impressionists and Yusupov Palace
This tour is great for real art and history seekers. Throughout the day you will visit the 2 most interesting palaces of St Petersburg: the Winter Palace, the principal part of the Hermitage Museum and Yusupov Palace, the mansion of a famous noble family. Both places will surprise you with the luxury of the interiors, amazing pieces of furniture and decoration. You will also see the works of Impressionists in the General Staff Building. Your professional and friendly guide will make the tour special.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional & friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- All admission fees as per program
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - The General Staff Building
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meet your private guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Start the day with a panoramic city tour and see the main city's attractions and viewpoints. Your private guide will show you places that are not easily accessible by other tourists on foot: the sphinxes, Peter's Log cabin, the Aurora cruiser, the Smolny Cathedral, St Nicolas Naval Cathedral, Mariinsky theater and other sights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The second part of the tour is dedicated to the Hermitage Museum. It is one of the largest museums in the world and owns more than 3 million art objects. The museum complex consists of several buildings and exhibits collections of different countries and epochs. You will see the gala halls of the Winter Palace, the official residence of the Romanov family, the Small, the Old and the New Hermitage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The General Staff Building, Dvortsovaya Sq., 6-10 Metro Kanal Griboyedova, Nevskiy Prospekt, Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
After having explored the main museum complex, visit the General Staff Building which exhibits collections of impressionists and post-impressionists such as Matisse, Van Gogh, Picasso, Cezanne and other famous artists.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yusupov Palace on Moika River, Emb. Reki Moiki, 94 Entrance for individual visitors and small groups from Dekabristov Street, 21, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
The final part of the tour is devoted to the most luxurious private palace of St Petersburg, the Yusupov Palace. You will walk through the reception halls and private rooms of this noble family members. Your guide will tell you many peculiar facts about the residents of this palace, the life of the young nobles of the early 20th century, their tastes and entertainments. The final part of the excursion is visiting the exhibition dedicated to the life and the murder of Grigory Rasputin, one of the most mysterious personalities in Russian history.
Drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The private guide will be waiting in the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.