One Day Trip to Boyana Church and Rila Monastery
The tour is combined with a review over the history of Bulgaria. It covers the impact of Byzantium and discovers the realities during the Ottoman period. It is not just a sightseeing. It is an attempt to understand the Bulgarian culture and the fate of the Bulgarian people.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Boyana Church
- Entry/Admission - Rila Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boyana Church, 3 Boyansko Ezero Str., Sofia 1616 Bulgaria
You will see the first Renaissance type of painting created 150 years before Rafael in Florence.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rila Monastery, Rila 2643 Bulgaria
We shall touch the relics of st Joan Rilski, get on Hrelyo's tower, enter the monastery kitchen and see how they cooked 200-300 years ago, visit the museum at the monastery and last but not least try the perfect fish from the nearby river
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.