One day trip to Essaouira the city of organ trees and fishermen
You'll meet our driver at 9am in front of your hotel/riad in Marrakech.
With our air conditioned SUV 4x4 or minibus you'll start your journey toward Essaouira, the old MOGADOR, built on a rocky peninsula, with great walls in front of the ocean, its Medina with white and blue colors, its very animated harbor and its beautiful sand beaches.
The story of Essaouira is going back to 7th century before JC. Phenicians were stopping here during their path to Equator.
The true founder of the city was Sultan Alaouite Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah, who gave the building of the city to Theodore Cornut, student and architect of Vauban.
Essaouira is now a nice harbor very busy at certain time of the day where sardines and shellfishes are sold in auction. On the docks, fishermen repair their red fishing nets.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Goats on argan trees
Blue fishermen boats
Walk around the harbor
Fishermen coming back from the sea
Souks and colorful Medina
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.