One day trip to highest mountains Kazbegi from Tbilisi
One of the most popular destination in Georgia, enjoy with your trip to highest mountains, views, sightseeing, history, and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri was a castle and seat of the eristavis (Dukes) of Aragvi, a feudal dynasty which ruled the area from the 13th century. The castle was the scene of numerous battles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zhinvali Reservoir, Georgia
The Zhinvali Dam is a hydroelectric dam on the Aragvi River in the Caucasus Mountains in Zhinvali, Georgia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Gudauri is a ski resort located on the south-facing plateau of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia. The resort is situated in the Stepantsminda District, along the Georgian Military Highway near the Jvari Pass, at an elevation of 2,200 meters (7,200 ft.) above sea level.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
The Russia–Georgia Friendship Monument or Treaty of Georgievsk Monument is a monument built in 1983 to celebrate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk and the ongoing friendship between Soviet Georgia and Soviet Russia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
The church is one of the churches of Europe that is located on the highest point- 2400 m-in the alpine zone. The Church is located at the foot of mount Mkinvartsveri 5047 m above sea level.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up, from any Hotel to Tbilisi.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.