One day trip to ifran azrou
Middle Atlas are mountain series that extended over 350km from south-west to northeast of Morocco it encircles the entire zone that starts from the Rif region up to that of the High Atlas covering a very large natural surface that is measured of 2.3 million hectares, or 18% of the mountain range of this country, mainly bordering from the provinces Khénifra, Ifrane, Boulmane, Sefrou and El Hajeb, to the provinces Taza and Beni Mellal, which both form the "gate of the Middle Atlas”. Thanks to its images of nature, this mountainous chain constitutes a charming territory of tourist vocation.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imouzzer Kandar, Morocco
After having breakfast, your excursion is going to start towards Imouzar, the first village between Fez and Ifrane. There, you will enjoy the panoramic and beautiful sights of the most wonderful region.
Stop At: Lake Dait Aoua, Lake Circuit, Ifrane 53000 Morocco
Then it comes Dayet Aoua located in the north of Ifran. Dayet Aoua is surrounded by woodlands in an area notably rich in bird life. At other times you can rent pedalos to get to the lake. After Dayet Aoua, you will be introduced to the tidy, ordered, and modern Moroccan Switzerland, Ifran, which is a tidy, ordered and modern, it feels more like Switzerland. Its clean air, scrubbed streets and leafy outlook make it popular with tour groups.
Stop At: Azrou, Azrou, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
It is a popular summer day trip for picnickers; in the winter, the affluent flock here to ski, and the hoi polloi come for the pure fun of throwing snowballs. Afterwards, you will head towards Azrou. Monkeys and fragrant cedar forest trails are what draw visitors to Azrou, but the town itself is a thoroughly unhurried, relaxing spot in which to wind down if you're feeling frazzled after too many big cities. It's an important Berber market centre deep in the Middle Atlas, with a shaggy mane of woods and high meadows that burst into flower every spring. Azrou's petite medina is most easily accessible, and is a refreshing place to wander without hassle.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up he will be from your Hotel or Riad.Our driver he cam to where you are Airports
- Fes Sais International Airport, Aéroport Fes Saïss Oulad Tayeb، Fes 30000, Morocco
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.