One Day Trip To Lake Mburo National Park
It is a one day tour that fulfills your safari dreams in many ways possible, a tour that is fit for those that would like a last minute tour of the country. The variety of wildlife like the Impala, Zebras, and lots of birds like the Pied Kingfisher, Pygmy Kingfisher, among others.
per adult from
8 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Comes with one soft drink.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mburo National Park
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Equator
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and souvenires, extra activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Mburo National Park, Mbarara Uganda
Travelers will be able to perform a water experiment on the way to the park at the Equator.
View many Impalas, water bucks, along the entrance to the park.
Relaxation and lunch by the lakeside at 1;00PM.
Drive down to the lake for a 1 hour boat ride with more wildlife spotting say the Hippos, crocodiles, birds along the lake like the Pied Kingfisher, Pygmy Kingfisher and lots others.
Back to your waiting Tour vehicle.
Drive through the Game trails again as you wind up the tour and chance to see the leopards, lions, and ofcourse the abundant zebras, giraffes among others.
Duration: 13 hours
Stop At: Uganda Equator, Masaka Road, Kayabwe Uganda
The Equator is a line that divides/separates the earth into two sections;the northern and southern hemisphere. At the Kayabwe Equator line, you'll have a water experiment done to prove the difference between the hemisheres, take pictures while at the equator line and visit the crafts shops within.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Uganda Post Office, Plot 35 Kampala Road, Kampala P.O.BOX 7106, KAMPALA, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from anywhere within our reachAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Entebbe aircargo transporter, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, Uganda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.