One Day Trip to the Hel Peninsula - Baltic Coast
The Hel Peninsula is the most identifiable feature created by nature on the map of Poland. This characteristic long tail of land is as recognizable as Poland as is the boot shape for Italy. The Hel wall of sand is a peninsula created by the currents and wind of the Baltic Sea and is approximately 34 km long. The narrowest part is only 100 m of sand wide and the widest is 3 km. It is difficult to believe that here just 300 years ago there were only a few islands and a thousand years ago nothing but the deep waters of the sea. Today the Hel Peninsula is a part of the Protected Coastal Marine Reserve. It is a unique tourist attraction on a European scaleThe coastal resorts spreading along the sands attract thousands of tourists.
The driver pick you up from your Hotel/Hostel/Apartment and take to Hel. If you want, the driver can accompany you while sightseeing or will wait for you.
After the tour, the driver will take you to your Hotel / Hostel /Apartment or to a place of your choice.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hel Peninsula, Hel Peninsula, Pomerania Province, Northern Poland
The first part of the tour is Cape Rozewie - the northernmost point of Polish, where you will be able to enter the light house, with the top of the marvelous view of the countryside and the Hel Peninsula. The next step of the expedition is Hel Peninsula, which includes famous sea bathing places such as :Wladyslawowo, Chałupy and Jastarnia.
The final step is a meeting with the seals in the seaside pool and free time to walk along the sea.
At the end of the day, we recommend to taste local cousine with freshly fried or smoked fish.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the airport with a nambe board, form the Hotels, driver awaits out side in the car. Airports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
Departure Time :11/6/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.