One day trip to the historical Dubrovnik and Ston
We offer fun and interesting journey with a driver that knows where he is driving and always has stories to tell.
We are safe, precise and we try our best to keep our clients happy, we can also always drop them to any location they desire after our trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
You will visit amazing Ston and small town of Ston (Mali Ston), which is the “oysters capital” of Croatia.
Especially interesting are the magnificent walls surrounding the town which are believed to be second largest walls in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mali Ston, Mali Ston, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
You will visit Mali Ston, the place where Stons walls end and there is a small fort and a port with few restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Dubrovnik, the pearl of Adriatic, famous city enlisted as UNESCO’s World Heritage.
Nestled between the Adriatic and the Dinaric Alps
with the beautiful Old Town and its many sights (including the well-preserved city walls along which you can walk) is one of the top attractions in Croatia.
The Old Town is also famous for Stradun (also known as Placa), one of the greatest pleasures for many visitors is to have a drink in one of the nearby cafes and watch the world go by, whilst they themselves are being watched by the city patron, St. Blaise, or Sveti Vlaho as the locals call him.
Walk on The walls will give you a perfect view of the Old Town, and of the mighty walls that protected it, sea side offers spectacular view of other fortifications (Lovrijenac fortress) as well as glimpse of the cliffs the Old City is built on.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Trg Gaje Bulata 6, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
You can always call us if you get lost
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.