One day trip to Volubilis and meknes from Fes
After picking you up from your location Riad/Hotel the time that would be suited for you. Meknes is a city in northern Morocco. It is served by the A2 motorway between these two cities and by the corresponding railway. Meknes was the capital of Morocco under the reign of Moulay Ismaïl, before He was transferred to Marrakech. It is the capital of the region of Meknes-Tafilalet.Meknes is named after a Berber tribe who was known as Miknasa in the medieval North African sources.
Volubilis is a Roman city partially excavated in Morocco Located near Fez and Meknes Between Rabat. Built in a fertile agricultural region, it was developed from the 3rd century BC as a Phoenician / Carthaginian colony. It grew rapidly under Roman rule from the 1st century AD and expanded to cover about 40 hectares rise in circuit walls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned with wifi
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Volubilis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volubilis, Morocco
The city has gained a number of large public buildings in the 2nd century, including a basilica, temple and the triumphal arch. Its prosperity, mainly derived from olive growing, assisted the construction of many beautiful townhouses with wide mosaic floors.
Moulay Idriss is a city in the north spread over two hills at the base of Mount Zerhoun, the holy city of Moulay Idriss Zerhoune holds a special place in the heart of the Moroccan people. It was there that Moulay Idriss I came to bring him with the religion of Islam, and starting a new dynasty. In addition to the foundation of the city named After him, he also initiated construction of Fez, later pursued by his son, Moulay Idriss II.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or Riad specific point
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.