One Day Trip to Volubilis - Moulay Idriss - Meknes
Private day trip from Fez to Meknes,Volubilis and Moulay Idriss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- On this excursion we will take you to the Imperial City of Meknes, also known as"the Moroccan Versailles". Meknes, with its monumental gates and city walls, was founded at the end of the 17th century by the Sultan Moulay Ismail. The highlights will include Bab el Mansour (perhaps the finest gateway in Africa), "Dar Jamai" Museum, the old Medina, Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, old granaries and stables. Before continuing to the holy town of Moulay Idriss for a walk in this small and beautiful place. Lunch there in a local restaurant then departure to visit the Roman ruins at Volubilis before making our way back to Fes through the Beni Ammar village which is known for its donkey festival in July.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Riad.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.