One-Day Visa-Free Tour in St Petersburg with Vodka Tasting
This comfortable shore excursion offers a great overview of the city and gives you an insight into the Russian culture. You will get to know the city center and pass by many important monuments and churches as well as the main streets and squares of the city. The guide will escort you to the Hermitage Museum and show you the best parts of its large exhibition. You will be treated to a 3-course Russian cuisine lunch. The secret to the success of this tour is visiting the Russian Vodka Museum where you will be offered to taste 3 different typed of Russian vodka. At the end of the day, you will take a relaxing boat cruise along the rivers and canals of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All tickets to mentioned museums
- Drinking water
- Headsets starting from party of 7
- Private guide speaking the chosen language
- Visa-free permits for cruise passengers (will be sent to your email)
- Private transportation + port fees
- 3-course lunch of Russian cuisine
- Vodka Museum Tour + Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade"
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kazan Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Russian Vodka Museum
- Entry/Admission - Moika Embankment
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Your friendly guide and private driver will meet you at your cruise ship after disembarkation and passing the control.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Start exploring the city with its first construction, St Peter & Paul Fortress and see the Cathedral from the outside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Head to the biggest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums in the world. You will visit the Winter Palace and other historical buildings of the museum complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Enjoy a stroll along the central street of the city with lots of excellent picture opportunities and time for shopping.
You will have a traditional lunch of 3 courses in a local restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Take a picture stop at the most famous church in St Petersburg and enjoy the splendid exterior views.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Visit the principal church of the city with its amazing colonnade.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Russian Vodka Museum, Konnogvardeiskiy Blvd., 4 Metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
You will have a guided tour of the Vodka Museum and tasting. Each guest will be treated to 3 samples of different vodka flavors and traditional snacks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moika Embankment, St. Petersburg Russia
Take a romantic canal cruise along the ricers and canals before returning to the cruise ship at 6 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
See the splendid St Isaac's Cathedral and its gilded dome from outside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting for you after the customs control.Ports
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On Wednesdays, the Savior on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit St Nicholas Cathedral instead.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.