One Day Whale Watching From San Jose
We invite you to enjoy one of the most beautiful whale sightings of our Pacific coast. We start our tour very early, between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. We carry out the respective Pick Ups in the hotels in our luxury transports.
We take route 27 towards the Pacific coast of our country, where we will travel about an hour to make our first travel stop in the city of Orotina to have breakfast buffet style.
we will continue along route number 34, passing through the cities of Jaco Beach, Parrita and Quepos, crossing the entire coast of our country for two more hours, we will arrive at our destination, Dominicalito Beach, Uvita.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation from San Jose
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Marino Ballena
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Here a fast boat awaits us with the captain, to take the tour of more than two hours in the whale watching. Sometimes we can observe turtles, stingrays or dolphins.
We will be sailing for two hours inside the Marino Ballena National Park, south of Costa Rica, visiting some of its coasts, watching the beautiful Humpback Whales and enjoying the sea breeze.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
° Transportation from Hotels mentioned in San Jose.° We can coordinate pick up in some hotel mentioned, if the customer can move there by themselves.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to bring: Comfortable walking shoes- Water bottle- Comfortable clothes- Coat- Swimwear- Sun umbrella -Inspellent repellent- Bath towel -Solar sunscreen-Cap
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.