One hour Aerial Tour of Toronto and Niagara Falls with iflyTOTO
The only tour of its kind where you experience two major attractions in one exhilarating flight. You experience the magnificence of the CN tower in Toronto with its landscape and the breathtaking views of Niagara Falls, one of the seven wonders of the world while you enjoy a glass of champagne.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Prior to your flight enjoy our VIP lounge upon check-in and get complimentary beverages (non-alcoholic). Due to COVID19 these amenities are temporarily not offerable.
- Soda/Pop - Due to COVID19 this service is temporarily suspended
- Alcoholic Beverages - Due to COVID19 this service is temporarily suspended
- Free Parking
- Fixed Wing Air Tour of Toronto
- Fixed Wing Air Tour of Niagara Falls
What's excluded :
- Excludes Fuel Surcharge and COVID19 adjustment of $30 per person payable at check in
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
The travellers will enjoy flying at 3,000 feet over Niagara Falls and see its magnificence up close and personal.
Pass By: CN Tower, 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9 Canada
Experience Toronto like never before with a bird eye view at 2,500 feet of the city and get very close to the CN tower, Rogers centre and enjoy the beautiful landscape.
Departure Point :Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport, 2833 16th Ave, Markham, ON L3R 0P8, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Faceshields provided as part of the experience as required by Government rules for Commercial Air oprators
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.